Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive introduction to theoretical approaches and models for the study of media and communication roles for the environment. This title draws on empirical research evidence and examples from Europe, America, Australia and Asia. It is suitable for students in media/communication studies, geography, and environmental studies.
- Author BiographyAnders Hansen is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Media and Communication, University of Leicester, UK. He is Chair of the IAMCR Working Group on Environment, Science and Risk Communication. His books include Mass Communication Research Methods (edited four-volume set, Sage, 2009), Media and Communication Research (with D.Machin, Palgrave/Macmillan, 2010), and The Mass Media and Environmental Issues (Leicester University Press, 1993).
- Author(s)Anders Hansen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.