CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the value of selected theories for enhancing both research and service provision on housing for elderly populations. It studies the housing needs of older populations and provides theory-driven solutions for improving the fit between older persons and their residences.
- Author BiographyRICK J. SCHEIDT is Professor in the School of Family Studies and Human Services at Kansas State University. He is a social psychologist trained in aging. PAUL G. WINDLEY is Dean of Art and Architecture at the University of Idaho. He is trained as an environmental-aging specialist.
- Author(s)Paul G. Windley,Rick J. Scheidt
- Date of Publication16/04/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Aging
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.