Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £22.90Trending at £24.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis eleventh volume in the series departs from the pattern of earlier volumes. The present volume examines the field of environment and behavior studies itself in the form of intellectual histories of some of its most productive and still visible senior participants.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- Series TitleHuman Behavior and Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note392 p.
- Weight578 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byIrwin Altman,Kathleen Christensen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.