CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the inter-relationship of food and the environment. This title intends to bring to our attention the multiplicity of linkages and interconnections between what we eat and how this impacts on the earth's resources.
- Author BiographyColin Sage is Senior Lecturer in Geography at University College Cork, Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Colin Sage
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.