Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.32Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by stwilfridshospice2010
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the relationship that exists between tourism, society and the environment. It discusses how the tourism industry markets environments and suggests ways in which the economics of tourism can be adopted to aid conservation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Holden is Principal Research Fellow in Tourism at the University of Luton.
- Author(s)Andrew Holden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2000
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Environment: Environment and Society Texts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.