All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how our environment may look in the near future, from algae producing oil and driverless cars to tsunami-proof towns and farmer-bots!
- Author BiographyTom Jackson has been a writer for 20 years. He has written more than 80 books and contributed to hundreds more. Tom gets to write about a wide range of subjects, everything from axolotls to zoroastrianism. However, his specialties are natural history, technology and all things scientific. Tom spends his days finding fun ways of communicating these kinds of facts, new and old, to all age groups and reading abilities. Tom lives in Bristol, England, with his wife and three children. He studied zoology at Bristol University and has had spells working at the zoos in Jersey and Surrey. Tom has also worked as a conservationist, which saw him planting trees in Somerset, surveying Vietnamese jungle and rescuing wildlife from drought-ridden Zimbabwe. Writing jobs have also taken him to the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon rain forest, the coral reefs of Indonesia and the Sahara Desert. Nowadays, he can be found mainly in the attic.
- Author(s)Tom Jackson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFuture Science Now!
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note60-100 colour illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width215 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £5.62
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.55Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.