CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Applications of Nanoscale and Microscale Reactive Metal Particles takes the reader from current laboratory studies in the function and use of these particles through scale-up and finally to the state-of-the-science in field-scale demonstrations and applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Geiger, Associate Professor of Chemistry at the University of Central Florida, has been active in environmental chemical research and teaching since 1994. The focus of her work is interdisciplinary in nature, incorporating chemistry, engineering and hydrology, in developing and implementing novel environmental remediation technologies. She has been involved in six field demonstration or full-scale implementation projects during her career, most notably, with the use of emulsified zero-valent iron (EZVI). The use of nanoscale iron particles incorporated into a complex emulsion formulation (EZVI) was a pioneering development toward using nanoparticles in environmental applications.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1027
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note33 line drawings and 48 halftones
- Weight555 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCherie Geiger,Kathleen Carvalho-Knighton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.