All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book documents the systematic, multi-step process used to identify environmental priorities and the detailed methods used to quantify the disease burden attributable to each risk. The robust methods it presents can be applied to any country or region.
- Author(s)Angela Brammer,Christopher Davidson,Frederic Launay,Jacqueline MacDonald Gibson,Jens Thomsen,Tiina Folley
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note23 Illustrations, color; 86 Illustrations, black and white; XXXII, 489 p. 109 illus., 23 illus. in color.
- Weight1018 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.