All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the major developments in hydrogen-related catalytic and electrocatalytic reactions over gold-based materials over the last decade, including many of the advances made by academic and industrial researchers.
- Author BiographyDr. George Avgouropoulos graduated from the University of Patras with a diploma in Chemical Engineering (1997). Post graduate studies were carried out in Chemical Engineering Department of University of Patras in collaboration with Institute of Chemical Engineering and High Temperature Chemical Processes (FORTH/ICE-HT), under the supervision of Prof. Verykios and Research Director Dr. Ioannides, respectively. He received a MSc diploma in Energy and Environment (2003) and a PhD diploma in Chemical Engineering (2003) from University of Patras. Since July 2003 he works as a research associate at FORTH/ICE-HT. In June 2010 he was elected a Lecturer at the Materials Science Department of University of Patras in the field of Materials engineering in microphase-nanophase or/and molecular or/and biomolecular materials or/and devices - experimental direction. In the midterm he was a postdoctoral fellow of National Fellowships Foundation (2006-2007), assistant professor at the Technological Educational Institution of Kalamata in Greece (2005-2010) and fixed term Lecturer at the Materials Science Department (2008 - today). He has co-authored 32 research papers and has received more than 1200 citations. He has presented more than 48 research papers in scientific conferences, while he co-holds two international patents. In addition, three of his papers have been recognised as Top-50 most cited articles by Elsevier. Dr. Tatyana Tabakova is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Catalysis, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. Her main research interests are in the field of design and selection of heterogeneous catalysts, relation between structure and catalytic activity, mechanism of heterogeneous catalytic reactions. Since 1995 her activities are focused on preparation and characterization of nanosized gold catalysts supported on different metal oxides for reaction related to environmental protection: high-purity hydrogen production by water gas shift reaction and preferential CO oxidation, oxidation of hydrocarbons, CO oxidation. She is co-author of more than 70 scientific papers mostly published in international journals and 4 Bulgarian patents. These papers have received more than 1500 citations. The results of her research activities have been presented at about 100 national and international conferences.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCatalysis Series
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGeorge Avgouropoulos,Tatyana Tabakova
- Series Edited byJames J. Spivey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.