Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change is expected to impact heavily on human and animal health because of disturbance of ecological equilibriums and more favourable conditions for disease agents. This book reflects the discussions of leading scientists on the potential impact of global change on malaria and other vector-borne diseases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byPim Martens,Robert J. Bogers,Willem Takken
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.