All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents chemical analyses of our most pressing waste, pollution, and resource problems for the undergraduate or graduate student. Its holistic approach provides a solid ground in theory and a laboratory manual detailing experimental applications.
- Author(s)Arturo Fregoso-Infante,Carmen Doria-Serrano,Jorge Ibanez,Margarita Hernandez-Esparza,Mono Mohan Singh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1840 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.