Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £6.79Trending at £7.53
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £6.03Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Boehrer's book is the first general history of the Shakespearean stage to focus primarily on ecological issues.
- Author BiographyBruce Boehrer is Bertram H. Davis Professor in the Department of English at Florida State University. He is the author of five previous books, including most recently Animal Characters: Nonhuman Beings and European Literature (2010). He is the editor of A Cultural History of Animals in the Renaissance (2007) and since 1999 he has served first as founding Editor and now as Co-Editor of the Journal for Early Modern Cultural Studies.
- Author(s)Bruce Thomas Boehrer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.