Environmental Dilemmas and Policy Design by Huib Pellikaan, Robert J. van der Veen (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £98.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.19Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors argue that citizens are willing and able to contribute towards environmental protection.
- Author BiographyDr Huib Pellikaan is a lecturer in the Department of Political Science at Leiden University. He is currently the managing editor of Acta Politica, the journal of the Dutch Association for the Science of Politics. Robert van der Veen is a lecturer in Political Theory in the Department of Political Science at the University of Amsterdam. He is the author of Between Exploitation and Communism (1991), as well as the editor of Basic Income on the Agenda (with Loek Groot, 2000). He has contributed articles to many journals including Economics and Philosophy, The British Journal of Political Science, The Journal of Political Philosophy and Acta Politica.
- Author(s)Huib Pellikaan,Robert J. van der Veen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTheories of Institutional Design
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.