Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis intermediate-level undergraduate textbook in environmental economics builds on the microeconomics courses students take in their first year.
- Author BiographyAlfred Endres is Full Professor of Economics at the University of Hagen, Germany, and Permanent Visiting Professor of Environmental Economics at the University of Witten/Herdecke, Germany. He has also taught at the Technical University of Berlin, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, and the State University of New York, Buffalo. He held visiting appointments at the University of Florida and the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of 14 books on environmental economics, applied economics and microeconomics, primarily in German. Professor Endres is a member of the review panel for the Swiss National Competence Center for Research on Climate Change and was a member of the Peer Review Committee for the Environmental Action Program of the European Union. He is the author of numerous articles in journals such as the Canadian Journal of Economics, the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, the Journal of Industrial Economics, Public Choice and Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Author(s)Alfred Endres
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight910 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byIain L. Fraser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.