Consider these sponsored items
- £16.98Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Economics and Sustainability presents a collection of peer-reviewed research articles contributed by international experts that reveal the current state of our knowledge in the field of environmental economics.
- Author BiographyBrian Chi-ang Lin is Professor and Chair in the Department of Public Finance at National Chengchi University, Taiwan. He is also Associate Editor for The Journal of Economic Surveys and Forum for Social Economics. Siqi Zheng is Professor and Director of the Hang Lung Center for Real Estate at Tsinghua University. Dr. Zheng has published in numerous international journals and is the Associate Editor of Journal of Economic Surveys, an editorial board member of the Journal of Housing Economics and International Real Estate Review, and Vice General Secretary of the Global Chinese Real Estate Congress.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2017
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSurveys of Recent Research in Economics
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight498 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian Chi-Ang Lin,Siqi Zheng
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.