All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the tools of economic analysis, and shows how they can be used to help reveal the root causes of, and potential solutions for environmental and natural resource problems. Undergraduate and graduate students of environmental studies, resource management, law, policy, and related fields, and others, will find this book helpful.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM K. JAEGER is associate professor in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at Oregon State University.
- Author(s)William K. Jaeger
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures, boxes, index
- Weight477 g
- Width240 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.