All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £54.13
- £9.81Trending at £9.92
- £23.32Trending at £24.34
- £13.90Trending at £18.95
- £15.48Trending at £18.95
- £8.15Trending at £8.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis new 6th edition has been revised in the context of evolving EIA practice around Australia and introduces a number of case studies throughout the text to complement the theory. The case studies demonstrate key points within the text and should not be viewed as the only way of doing EIA (or a component of EIA).
- Author BiographyMandy Elliott has been working as an independent environmental consultant for the past two and a half years. Prior to this, she worked in the environmental impact assessment area of the Victorian State government for ten years. Prior to working for the Victorian government, Mandy worked for periods in both the private and public sectors, with four years experience within a multinational environmental engineering and consultancy firm. The range of project experience includes numerous EIAs, stakeholder consultation, environmental auditing, environmental planning and environmental management. Mandy has degrees in environmental law, applied science (environmental management) and social science.
- Author(s)Mandy Elliott
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight552 g
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.