Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionDo we owe our duties to future generations? Do animals have rights? Should nature be respected for its own sake or only as a resource for human use? These questions and others are explored in the book, which examines environmental law in the context of ethical ideas.
- Author BiographyJOHN ALDER is Professor of Law at the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne. He was educated at Exeter and Durham Universities. For nearly thirty years he has taught in Universities in the UK, USA, Span and Kenya. He is the author of many books, including Environmental Law and Ethics, and articles in public law, environmental law and housing law. He is also a board member of three housing associations. DAVID WILKINSON is lecturer in Law at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)David Wilkinson,John Alder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/02/1999
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Law Masters
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight561 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.