All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysing statutory law alongside case-law examples of the law in practice, students and practitioners of environmental law will gain an understanding of the issues in the jurisdiction of Scotland. This includes an exploration of the contribution of European environmental law and the impact of human rights jurisprudence on Scots environmental law.
- Author BiographyFrancis McManus is Emeritus Professor of Law at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Author(s)Francis McManus
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £10.05
- £38.07Trending at £40.29
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.14
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.49
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.