All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 70% of the entries new to this edition, the Second Edition continues to provide unrivalled coverage of current and emerging topics within business and the environment.
- Author BiographyMichael V. Russo is the Charles H. Lundquist Professor of Sustainable Management at the Lundquist College of Business at the University of Oregon. He also serves as Founding Director of the Sustainable Supply Chain Management Center at the Lundquist College. A registered professional civil engineer, he spent several years commercializing alternative energy while at Pacific Gas and Electric Company. He came to Oregon after receiving his PhD from the University of California at Berkeley in 1989. Mike's academic research focuses on the interaction of national and international environmental, social, and political policies, and strategic management. His articles have appeared in leading scholarly journals, and his research on the bottom-line effects of corporate greening received the 1998 Moskowitz Prize in Social Investing. He has received funding from the National Science Foundation to study international voluntary environmental regulation under the ISO 14000 standards and from the Dreyfus Foundation to write business cases that incorporate green chemistry issues. One case written under the Dreyfus Foundation grant and included in this collection, Seventh Generation: Balancing Customer Expectations with Supply Chain Realities, won the 2007 oikos Sustainability Case Writing Competition. Mike is actively involved in profession service. Currently, he serves on the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Journal, the Strategic Management Journal, and Organization & Environment. In 2005, he completed his term as Chair of the Organizations and Natural Environment Interest Group of the Academy of Management. Mike lives in Eugene with his wife Wendy and their sons Andy and David. In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities, reading, the arts, and a good bottle of red wine. A native San Franciscan, he is increasingly sure that his tombstone will read, Have the Giants Won the World Series Yet?
- Author(s)Mike Russo
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight1089 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.