All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the changes in international standards and other related developments in the field of Environmental Management Systems such as British Standard BS 8555. This title describes how such systems can be used to prioritize actions and resources, increase efficiency, minimize costs and lead to informed decision making.
- Author BiographyChristopher Sheldon is an international policy adviser, trainer, author and broadcaster on environmental and sustainability management. He has been involved in the highest levels of EMS development and installation for over 17 years, through standards institutions, professional bodies and commercial applications. He now runs his own consultancy, Green Inck, which operates in the areas of management systems and related sustainable development issues. Mark Yoxon is an award winning facilitator with over 25 years' international experience as a trainer and writer on environmental management and stakeholder dialogue. He has worked with numerous organizations from small business to EU policy making and was a member of the Management Charter Initiative (MCI) working group which developed vocational qualifications for environmental management. He now divides his time between The Open University and INFORM Training & Communication.
- Author(s)Christopher Sheldon,Mark Yoxon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, boxes, index
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.