All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionCowritten by leaders of two of the most prominent research groups in the world considering the effects of nanomaterials on the environment, this timely, advanced resource features 75% new material and offers comprehensive coverage of the impacts of nanomaterials on organisms and ecosystems and their applications within industry.
- Author BiographyMark R. Wiesner, professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering at Duke University, has been a pioneer in the applications of nanomaterials to membrane science and water treatment and in examining possible risks posed by these materials to human health and the environment. He serves as Director of the National Science Foundation/USEPA funded Center for the Environment Implications of NanoTechnology (CEINT). Jean-Yves Bottero leads the International Consortium for the Environmental Implications of NanoTechnology (iCEINT) and an associated French-sponsored eight-year effort on the topic, SERENADE. He is head of France's Geoscience and Environmental Laboratory and specializes in the physical chemistry of organic, inorganic, and heterogeneous contaminants; the physicochemical properties of surfaces; mechanisms of coagulation and flocculation; and water and wastewater treatment.
- Author(s)Jean-Yves Bottero,Mark Wiesner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleP/L Custom Scoring Survey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1215 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.