Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis text develops protocols for using the transfer method to approach environmental problems and introduces several significant conceptual and methodological advances that refine the transfer process. The book presents a detailed framework for examining the transfer of information.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Desvousges, President of Triangle Economic Research (TER), US, F. Reed Johnson, Vice President, Research and Development, Triangle Economic Research (TER), US and H. Spencer Banzhaf, Georgia State University, US
- Author(s)F. R. Johnson,H. Spencer Banzhaf,William H. Desvousges
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Environmental Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.