All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the environmental issues currently under debate in the international arena. The text approaches the topic at a conceptual level, and from an interdisciplinary viewpoint. It analyzes key players, international relations and considers prospects for sustainable developments.
- Author(s)Andrew Blowers,Pieter Glasbergen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/05/1996
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEnvironmental Policy in an International Context
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.