Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizing current natural resource policies, this work effectively shows how the wetlands fit a dominance model, the Great Lakes is a bounded model, and wildlife is labeled as a valence model. A must read for all interested in congressional policymaking, this book breaks new ground in our understanding of legislative policymaking.
- Author BiographyKelly Tzoumis is professor and chair of the Public Policy Studies Department at DePaul University. Her research has focused on public policy, congressional politics and agenda setting in the areas of wetlands, the Great Lakes, wildlife, environmental impact statements, water rights, environmental justice, and management of Public works agencies.
- Author(s)Kelly Tzoumis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.