Environmental Politics: Public Costs, Private Rewards by ABC-CLIO (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this volume challenge the widespread belief that the government's environmental policies, unlike those in other areas, are drafted and implemented to the public good and genuinely seek to effect a cleaner environment.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL S. GREVE is Founder and Executive Director of the Center for Individual Rights in Washington, D.C. He has written and published widely on environmental issues. FRED L. SMITH is Founder and President of the Competitive Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byFred L. Smith,Michael S. Greve
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.