All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.89Trending at £19.93
- £17.32Trending at £25.03
- £6.77Trending at £7.00
- £7.66Trending at £8.29
- £6.19Trending at £8.07
- £6.88Trending at £9.01
- £10.80Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionRosenbaum's classic, comprehensive text provides definitive coverage of environmental politics and policy, lively case material, and a balanced assessment of current environmental issues.
- Author BiographyWalter A. Rosenbaum is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Florida and director emeritus of the University of Florida's Bob Graham Center for Public Service. His recent activities include an analysis of the EPA's capacity for climate change regulation, prepared for the Brookings Institution; an examination of the data requirements for a new Federal Environmental Legacy Act; and preparation of an energy policy text for CQ Press. He has also served as a staff member of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and an adjunct professor in the School of Public Health, Tulane University Medical College. In addition to his teaching and research, he has been a consultant to the EPA, the U.S. Department of Energy, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the South Florida Ecosystem (Everglades) Restoration Project. He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal for Environmental Studies and Sciences.
- Author(s)Walter A. Rosenbaum
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.