All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive text for environmental politics and policy courses that offers a balanced assessment of current environmental issues.
- Author BiographyWalter A. Rosenbaum is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Florida and director emeritus of the University of Florida's Bob Graham Center for Public Service. His recent activities include an analysis of the EPA's capacity for climate change regulation, prepared for the Brookings Institution; an examination of the data requirements for a new Federal Environmental Legacy Act; and preparation of an energy policy text for CQ Press. He has also served as a staff member of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and an adjunct professor in the School of Public Health, Tulane University Medical College. In addition to his teaching and research, he has been a consultant to the EPA, the U.S. Department of Energy, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the South Florida Ecosystem (Everglades) Restoration Project. He is currently the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal for Environmental Studies and Sciences.
- Author(s)Walter A. Rosenbaum
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.