All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionShows students that environmental politics is fundamentally a clash of competing stakeholders' interests, and environmental policy is the result of their reconciliation. This book marks changes in the formal lawmaking process itself, and also covers elements reshaping environmental politics.
- Author BiographyNorman Miller has served on the faculties of Rutgers University, Rollins and Meredith Colleges, and North Carolina State University. He is currently a member of the Global Warming and Energy Subcommittee of the national Sierra Club, and the Executive Committee of the Sierra Club's North Carolina Chapter. Previously he worked in both the legislative and executive branches of New Jersey state government in a variety of environmental policy capacities. He is also an academic member of the Society of Environmental Journalism.
- Author(s)Norman Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.