All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.16Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to extensive revisions based on the latest research, this new edition includes photographs from Hughes's worldwide excursions, a new chapter on warfare and the environment, and an updated bibliography.
- Author BiographyJ. Donald Hughes is John Evans Distinguished Professor and a professor emeritus of history at the University of Denver. His books include The Mediterranean: An Environmental History, An Environmental History of the World: Humankind's Changing Role in the Community of Life, and What is Environmental History?
- Author(s)J. Donald Hughes
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAncient Society and History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note74, 44 black & white halftones, 30 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.