Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £40.00Trending at £49.47
- £20.00Trending at £27.00
- £54.95Trending at £56.48
- £23.49Trending at £26.19
- £9.81Trending at £10.22
- £11.40Trending at £19.99
- £16.46Trending at £19.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces students to the various contextual areas of environmental engineering and includes the application of basic mathematics, scientific principles, and beginning engineering concepts in environmental engineering.
- Author BiographyHENRY V. MOTT, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering of the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, is now a consultant in private practice and part-time instructor for the Civil Engineering Department of the University of Minnesota. Dr. Mott has developed and delivered a broad range of undergraduate and graduate courses, drawing upon his engineering practice experience to develop opportunities for students to apply fundamental principles in problem solving and design. His research has focused on contaminant fate and transport, physical/chemical/microbial processes, and environmental chemistry. For questions regarding the content of Environmental Process Analysis, direct communications with the author can be initiated via the Author Page at www.hvmott.com.
- Author(s)Henry V. Mott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1032 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.