CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis title seeks to teach students to apply practical solutions to everyday environmental problems. It integrates theory, research and application using a unifying, eclectic model to demonstrate human-environment interaction and bring cohesion to the field.
- Author(s)Paul A. Bell,etc.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2000
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Out-of-print date18/03/2006
- Weight1171 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.