All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Radiochemical Analysis IV is a collection of original papers presented at the Eleventh International Symposium on Environmental Radiochemical Analysis.
- Author BiographyPeter Warwick, BA, MSc, PhD, FRSC, CCHem is Professor of Environmental Radiochemistry, Director of the Centre for Environmental Studies and Head of the Department of Chemistry at Loughborough University. Professor Warwick is a part Chairman of the Radiochemical Methods Group, Analytical Division, the Royal Society of Chemistry and was awarded the Becquerel Medal by them in 2002 for outstanding contributions to radiochemistry . His major research interests are in the chemistry of nuclear active wastes disposal and in developing new methods of analyses for decommissioning wastes.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number330
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Warwick
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.