All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionDoes environmental protection impose a cost? In a comprehensive study of the question, this book describes the policy debate from its beginning, reviews the economic theory, traces the evolution of development regulation, and summarizes the major research on the topic.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Nelson is Presidential Professor of City and Metropolitan Planning at the University of Utah. John Randolph is a professor at Virginia Tech, where he directs the program in urban affairs and planning. Joseph M. Schilling is a research professor at Virginia Tech. Jonathan Logan is the design coordinator of the Rochester (New York) Regional Community Design Center. James M. McElfish Jr. is director of the Sustainable Use of Land Program at the Environmental Law Institute. Newport Partners, LLC is a consulting company based in Davidsonville, Maryland.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Nelson,James M. McElfish,John Randolph,Jonathan Logan,Joseph M. Schilling,Newport Partners LLC
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.