CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for both professional and student use, the new Second Edition includes recent improvements in the application of new technologies and materials on the environment. It also places greater emphasis on the three environmental media of air, water, and soil and discusses how technology can be used to mitigate contamination of all three.
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman,Nancy E. Whiting
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1316 g
- Width188 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.