Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- Author(s)Jos Elstgeest,Wynne Harlen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/1990
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Table Of ContentsPrologue Children and Their EnvironmentIntroduction Aims and FocusChildren's Encounter with Their Environment Ways of Learning and Ways of TeachingSetting up the EncounterAssessing the EncounterGiving Environmental Science a Place in the School ProgrammeEvaluating the Encounter
- Author BiographyProfessor Wynne Harlen is one of the key international figures in primary science. She was most recently head of the Scottish Council for Research in Education and is now retired.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.