CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing several global concerns, this book features a collection of presentations on biodiversity and climate change, from the First World Congress in Agroforestry. It is useful for researchers and scientists, as well professionals in agroforestry, forestry, global change, climate change, and environmental studies, educators, and students.
- Author(s)Florencia Montagnini,Yale University
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.