Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byK. Pinkau,Ortwin Renn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsList of Authors. Preface. List of Abbreviations. Summary. Introduction. 1. Necessity and Function of Environmental Standards. 2. Scientific-Medical Foundations of Radiation Protection. 3. Development of Environmental Standards for Radiation and Other Noxae. 4. Individual, Social and Governmental Risk Assessment and Perception. 5. Formal Criteria and Instruments for Improving the Decision Process. 6. Institutional and Organizational Perspectives. Conclusions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.