All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMohammad Miransari
- Table Of Contents1. New Advancements Related to the Production of Soybean under Environmental Stresses 2. Soybean Genetic Responses under Environmental Stresses 3. Soybean Signaling under Environmental Stresses 4. Role of Plant Hormones under Environmental Stresses 5. Soybean Protein Kinases under Environmental Stresses 6. Soybean Production and Environmental Stresses 7. Soybean Oil Production as Affected by Environmental Stresses 8. Soybean Protein Production as Affected by Environmental Stresses 9. Soybean Production and Flooding Stress 10. Soybean Production as affected by Soil Tillage under Environmental Stresses 11. Soybean Production under Organic and Traditional Farming 12. Use of Biotechnology in Soybean Production under Environmental Stresses
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Mohammad Miransari, with 60 ISI article, 18 authored and edited book, and 38 book chapters, have been the reviewer for more than 20 international journals. I have spent a long time studying and doing research in some of the most prestigious universities in the world including Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran, McGill University, Quebec, Canada, and Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran. At present I am the CEO of Abtinberkeh Ltd. Company, co.Abtinberkeh1.com, located in Isfahan, Iran, with the specialty of producing book and other scientific products. The presented book is a collection of research and experience by some of the best in the field of soybean.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.