All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the literature on environmental taxes, focusing on European experiences, and analysing how such taxes can contribute to green causes as well as reducing the tax burden from ordinary taxation. The authors examine the potential 'double dividend' from tax reform for helping the environment, reducing unemployment and encouraging growth.
- Author BiographyLAURA CASTELLUCCI Full Professor of Economic Policy at the Faculty of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. She is Coordinator of the PhD program in Environmental Law & Economics (DEA), Director of the Master program in Economics of Environmental Governance and Territory (MEGAT), (second level) and Director of the online Master program in Environment: Law and Economics (AED) (first level). She is also a member of the teaching board of the PhD program in Economics and Institutions. She has published in Italian academic journals and books.ANIL MARKANDYA Director of the Basque Centre for Climate Change in the Basque Country, Spain, and Honorary Professor at the University of Bath, UK. He was a lead author for the 3rd and 4th International Panel for Climate Change, which was awarded a share of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007. In 2008 he was nominated by Cambridge University as one of the top 50 contributors to thinking on sustainability in the world. In 2011 he was elected President of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economics.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCentral Issues in Contemporary Economic Theory and Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 276 p.
- Weight552 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnil Markandya,Gustavo Piga,Laura Castellucci
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.