Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the notion that globalized social formations emerged solely in the Global North prior to impacting the Global South. This book brings the reader into the lives of Chinese scientists, officials, villagers, and expatriate conservationists who were caught up in environmental trends over the past years.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Hathaway is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.
- Author(s)Michael J. Hathaway
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.