Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA recent line of research in environmental and resource economics deals with the analysis of the so-called product-related environmental policy, i.e. It investigates the relationship between (built-in) product durability, production emissions, solid consumption waste and recycling.
- Author(s)Marco Runkel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/01/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number534
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 Tables, black and white; X, 198 p.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.