CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.34
- £14.30Trending at £21.04
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.46
- £28.88Trending at £30.45
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from a rich mix of survey data, interviews, and access to internal meetings, Brian Doherty and Timothy Doyle show how FoEI has developed a distinctive environmentalism, which allows for the differences in context between regions and across the North-South divide.
- Author BiographyBrian Doherty is a Senior Lecturer in Politics at Keele University, UK. His research is mainly on protest and social movements. Previous work on environmental movements includes Ideas and Actions in the Green Movement; Beyond Borders: Environmental Movements and Transnational Politics (with Timothy Doyle) and Direct Action in British Environmentalism. Timothy Doyle is Chair of Politics and International Relations in SPIRE, at Keele University, UK. He is also Professor of Politics and International Studies, and Founding Chair of Management in the Indo-Pacific Governance Research Centre (IPGRC) at the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Brian Doherty,Professor Timothy Doyle
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNon-Governmental Public Action
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.