All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of environmental politics in light of Foucault's work, drawing on and extending work done in feminist environmentalism, political ecology, and common property scholarship, explains why villagers in the Kumaon Himalaya have begun to conserve forests.
- Author BiographyArun Agrawal is Associate Professor in the School of Natural Resources and Environment at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Greener Pastures: Politics, Markets, and Community among a Migrant Pastoral People and a coeditor of Agrarian Environments: Resources, Representations, and Rule in India, both also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Arun Agrawal
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2005
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleNew Ecologies for the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note3 photos, 17 tables, 3 figures
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.10Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.52Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.