Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines digital and participatory geographies, reflections on space and place in literature and the visual arts, geography's interactions with philosophy and history, and scientific exploration.
- Author BiographyStephen Daniels is Professor of Cultural Geography at the University of Nottingham, UK. Dydia DeLyser is Associate Professor of Geography at Louisiana State University, USA. J. Nicholas Entrikin is Vice President and Associate Provost for Internationalization at the University of Notre Dame. Douglas Richardson is Executive Director of the Association of American Geographers, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white halftones, 8 colour illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings, 2 colour line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDoug Richardson,Dydia DeLyser,J. Nicholas Entrikin,Stephen Daniels
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.