All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book systematically explores the trade and environment interests of developing countries from a Southern perspective. The contributors write explicitly about both hopes and fears in the South. Essays are from leading experts and thought leaders from various regions of the South who work for bold new agendas and priorities for their region.
- Author BiographyADIL NAJAM is Associate Professor of international negotiation and diplomacy, The Fletcher School, Tufts University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 282 p.
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAdil Najam,M. Halle,Ricardo Melendez-Ortiz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.