All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionPraise forEnvisioning the Survey Interview of the Future This book is an excellent introduction to some brave new technologies... and their possible impacts on the way surveys might be conducted. Anyone interested in the future of survey methodology should read this book. -Norman M.
- Author BiographyFrederick G. Conrad, PhD, is Research Associate Professor at the Institute for Social Research located at the University of Michigan and at the Joint Program in Survey Methodology at the University of Maryland. Michael F. Schober, PhD, is Dean and Professor of Psychology at the New School for Social Research in New York City.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFrederick G. Conrad,Michael F. Schober
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.