All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive revision of the notion of envy, suggesting that envy is not innate and proposing some fresh ideas about its relation to psychopathology. This book explores the concept of envy in the light of attachment theory, and aims to bridge attachment theory and classic psychoanalytic understanding of severe psychopathology.
- Author BiographyPatricia Polledri, PhD, is a forensic psychotherapist in private practice in London. She has spent many years furthering understanding of developmental psychopathology in order to produce a workable model that is relevant to clinical practice. She has developed her ideas both from clinical experience and from academic research at University College London Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences, and at the University of Sussex, School of Law, Politics and Sociology.
- Author(s)Patricia Polledri
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.