Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionEnzymes are indispensable tools in recombinant DNA technology and genetic engineering. This book provides information for enzymologists. It also helps nonenymologists in making proper use of these biocatalysts in their research. It provides basics as well as information on enzymes most commonly used in recombinant DNA technology.
- Author(s)Hyone-Myong Eun
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/1996
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.