CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleTopics in Geobiology
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight883 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGregg F. Gunnell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. An updated review of the fish fauna from the Green River Formation, The World's most productive freshwater Lagerstatten; L. Grande. 2. Paleontological investigations at the Eocene locality of Mahenge in north-central Tanzania, East Africa; T. Harrison, et al. 3. Early Wasatchian mammals from the Gulf Coastal Plain of Mississippi: Biostratigraphic and paleobiogeographic implications; K.C. Beard, M.R. Dawson. 4. Paleocene-Eocene microvertebrates in freshwater limestone of the Willwood Formation, Clarks Fork Basin, Wyoming; J.I. Block, G.J. Bowen. 5. Unusual vertebrate microfaunas from the Willwood Formation, Early Eocene of the Bighorn Basin, Wyoming; M.T. Silcox, K.D. Rose. 6. Stratigraphy and Taphonomy of Grizzly Buttes, Bridger Formation, Middle Eocene of Wyoming; J.P. Alexander, B.J. Burger. 7. Taphonomic Analysis of the Messel Formation (Germany); J.L. Franzen. Paleobiological Implications of the Messel mammalian assemblage; G. Storch. 9. The Eocene mammalian fauna of Chambi (Tunisia) in its geological context; J.-L. Hartenberger, et al. 10. Gandhera Quarry, A Unique Early Eocene Assemblage from Baluchistan, west-central Pakistan; P.D. Gingerich, et al. 11. Paleoecology and Biostratigraphy of marginal marine Gulf Coast Eocene vertebrate localities; J. Westgate. 12. Taphonomic Interpretation of Gnat-Out-Of-Hell, an Early Uintan small mammal locality in the Uinta Basin, Utah; M.L. Thornton, D.T. Rasmussen. 13. A mass death accumulation of Coryphodon anthracoideus (Mammalia: Pantodonta) at Roehler's Coryphodon Catastrophe Quarry (Lower Eocene,Wasatch Formation), Washakie Basin, Wyoming; E. McGee. 14. Meniscotherium mass-death assemblages; T.G. Williamson. 15. Taphonomy, fauna, and depositional environment of the Omomys Quarry, an unusual accumulation from the Bridger Formation (Middle Eocene) of southwestern Wyoming (USA); P.C. Murphey, et al. 16. Fossil vertebrates from basin margin assemblages, Green River Basin, Wyoming -- Speciation in the fossil record; G.F. Gunnell, W.S. Bartels.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.